Do everything with purpose.
Nobody wants your organization to succeed more than you do. But success doesn't come easy. It is the product of visionary leadership, strategic design, and beautiful execution. The best leaders are intimately in touch with their own sense of purpose, and it empowers them to make important decisions with confidence and clarity.
Our team members are executives who have spent years honing their skills in a variety of high-pressure contexts. Whether we’re helping you think through a difficult management issue or outlining tactics for work/life harmony, PurposedSpace is here to support your professional and personal success.
Our highly-personalized approach to leadership development will help you build upon your strengths while sharpening your areas of weakness. We offer the following tailor-made services to enhance your leadership skills:
- Executive Coaching & Mentorship
- Strategic Political & External Engagement Support
- Capacity Building
- Board Relationship Coaching & Governance Support
- Strategies and Tactics to Help Boost Culture and Morale
- Executive Fundraising Strategies & Tactics
- Leadership Competency & Roadmap Planning
- Goal Setting and Delegation
- Servant Leadership Practices
- Energy Management & Burnout Mitigation Practices
- Leadership Transition Facilitation
Want a purposeful career? PurposedSpace can help you discern and process your passions, interests, personality traits, and values before taking that job or promotion. Through our 1:1 career coaching services, we support clients who are:
- Seeking a promotion
- Transitioning into a new career
- Leading their own start-up organization
- College students planning to enter the workforce or to continue their education
- Employees at mission-driven organizations
- Experiencing burn-out or other forms of personal crisis
We also provide organizational trainings and workshops on career design and alignment, which are especially helpful for start-up organizations.
WORK/LIFE HARMONY DEVELOPMENT
As leaders, we all want to fulfill our highest purpose and calling. Though professional success can contribute to this fulfillment, it’s not the only piece of the puzzle. Aristotle once said that “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts,” and as former executives who have managed large teams, budgets and projects, we know that this concept holds true in our individual lives.
Our Purposed Life Sessions aim to help our clients gain clarity around their values, priorities, and passions. We then operationalize those components into day-to-day practices, goals, strategies, and tactics, helping you to achieve and sustain purpose in the midst of a fast-paced life.